Registration and Abstract Submission Deadlines:
|Start of pre-registration and abstract submission:||27 July 2017|
|End of Oral abstract submission:||23 February 2018|
|End of Poster abstract submission:||23 February 2018|
|Notification about presentation (poster or talk):||until 28 February 2018|
|Start of final registration:||1 October 2017|
|Early Bird Fee registration:||until 20 April 2018|
|End of registration:||30 June 2018|
The deadlines for the special “Discussion Forums” would be the following:
- end of October 2017 for abstracts with mid- to end of November 2017 for the decision of the acceptance
- end of February 2018 for the submission of full papers
- end of May 2018 for the end of the reviewing process.
The registration fee includes attendance to all social activities (welcome party, half-day visit, gala dinner), coffee-breaks and the Book of Abstracts, except the lunches (must be ordered €20 per lunch).
|Deadlines for the early registration:||30 March 2018|
|IUPAC, SCF or GDR LIPS participant*:||€450|
|Scientists from developing countries***:||€100|
Registration for accompanying persons will be available when the final registration will open.
(*) If you are an IUPAC member or a member of the SCF or of the GDR Liquides Ioniques et Polymères, before submitting your registration data using this form, please email your intention of your registration for the ISSP to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and please wait for our response.
(**) If you are a BSc/MSc/PhD student, you also need to submit a file including a confirmation of your BSc/MSc/PhD student status signed by your supervisor or another responsible person to be eligible to pay the reduced conference fee.
(***) This benefit affects the 31 countries categorized as low-income economies by the World Bank. This fee does not include the gala dinner (add €100).
The conference fees were established without any banking costs that should be covered by the payer.
For late registrations the following fees will be applied:
Regular participant: €600
IUPAC, SFC or GDR LIPS participant: €550
Accompanying person: €250.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
a. Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event: 75% refund of registration fees.
b. Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event: 50% refund of the registration fees.
c. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event: not eligible for refund.
3. Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the €70.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 10 (ten) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (*Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
a. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
b. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.